Tired of buying boring paper bookmarks from stationery shops? Not able to find an unique gift for your loved ones?
Let us show you how you can make your very own ribbon bookmark using patterned grosgrain ribbons and some embellishments. All you need is to select the ribbon design for the bookmark base, mixed and match the colors of your ribbon flower and you are ready to create a fancy ribbon bookmark that is totally unique and yours!
Before we start, let’s take a look at the materials that we need.
1) One Patterned Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink with Butterflies, 1″ (25mm) – Length – 40 cm
2) Four Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8″ (10mm) – Length – 10 cm each
3) Four Mid Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8″ (10mm) – Length – 10 cm each
4) Four Ivory White Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8″ (10mm) – Length – 10 cm each
5) One Wooden Tougue Stick
6) One Decorative Embellishment
7) Double-sided Tape (for kids) or Glue Gun (for adults)
Once you have obtained all the required materials, watch “How To Make Flower Ribbon Bookmark For Kids Using Patterned Grosgrain Ribbon – By Kasey Crafts”
This craft project is also suitable for kids from ages 3 onward as it doesn’t require sewing or usage of hot glue gun. Kids will be able to express their creativity and have fun at the same time. You can purchase the Flower Ribbon Bookmark Craft Kit for a quick start or choose other patterned ribbons that you like from our online store and create your very own colorful ribbon bookmarks.